What does it mean to be happy? Are you happy when everything goes well? Are you unhappy when things go wrong? I heard that the most beautiful corals grow in places where the water is thrown constantly in every direction. You would think is the opposite that shallow lagoons hide the most spectacular corals. My life is precisely like that. I feel experienced and rich because of what have happened to me. I am not complaining. I am grateful.
Nature is a fantastic adviser and I always look for inspirations there. Especially when I do photography, when I am undecided about what colors go well together. It inspires me.
Even tho I have just begun walking on the business path I already feel all the challenges on my shoulders.
I am a food photographer. I love what I do and I hope from now on I will meet only fantastic, passionate people.
For quite some time I have been photographing in a semi-professional way. I started around May. I was a bit naive thinking that photographing and being creative would take 100% of my proffetional life. It took actually 30%. The rest, 70% is the actual work: lawyers, contracts etc.
Anyway my plan was to build up a portfolio until I am ready to work with clients. Those clients found me and that professional cooperation has already started.
I have grown far and beyond. The reality for me is very colorful. I am 100% me.
I am done photographing for free. It was important to check out the market and working gratis gave me that possibility.
I wish to thank all my past clients for giving me that crash-course. It was hard but very inspiring. My portfolio is done and it is ready to be open and public.
I would like to welcome all new clients to contact me. I am ready for serious cooperations!
I will begin by writing something profound: my life story is half sad and half happy.
I decide to focus on the happy part, respect the sad and learn from them both. Overall I feel I am the luckiest person in the world because I finally started taking into consideration my own needs and can see results for example being ready to run my own company, to name one. Continue reading →
Tym razem post bedzie w jezyku polskim. Pisze go z mysla o polskich widzach oraz sluchaczach, ktorych bede miala okazje spotkac pod koniec maja w Gdyni na pokaze moich zdjec z Lofotow. Przepraszam niestety za brak polskich liter w tekscie.
Lofoty to zdecydowane ‘must’ czyli miejsce, ktore poprostu trzeba odwiedzic. Jesli ktos uwielbia podrozowac oraz marzy, aby odwiedzic dziewicza Norwegie, to to jest to miejsce, ktore bedzie najbardziej reprezentatywne z punktu widzenia pieknej norweskiej przyrody. Jesli na dodatek kochacie nature oraz jej surowosc, to wiecej przekonywac was nie musze. Przyjedzcie, zobaczycie o czym pisze. Continue reading →
It wasn’t until a year ago when I got a real kick by taking photos. I have liked and been interested in photography since for ever but never had a chance to understand it. My first SLR was a handy russian film camera. That happened around 20 years ago while I studied geography. Anyway I thought photography was as comprehensive as physics or optics. I have always appreciated those, moreover they have been one of may favorite subjects at school and at the university but because I studied it I know how complex and time consuming it can be. Continue reading →
Me and my husband (fiancée at the time) visited the Maldives in March 3 years ago. To travel to a warm place and relax was the priority for us that winter of 2013. Previous I have registered on Fly 4 Free, a polish website where everybody who register, get notification about interesting and inexpensive destinations. One evening I receive email about flights to the Maldives. This is it! We are going!
Enjoy the post! If you have any questions in regards to the trip or other trips and places me and my husband visited, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Honestly I feel I am the luckiest person in the entire world because I am blessed in so many ways. Actually I should finish writing this post right now but unfrtunately I can’t.
That being said there have been many moments in my life when I doubted in the meaning of these very powerful words. I blamed myself for many things, among others for not being the same as other people. I know it sounds ridiculous. I know that now. Continue reading →